- On booking, a payment equal to the first nights’ accommodation will be taken as a deposit, the final balance will be collected on the date of departure.
- For one nights’ accommodation booked on the same day of arrival, then full payment is required prior to arrival.
- The client agrees to provide payment or credit card details to take payment for the first night accommodation cost and the express authority for charges to be deducted if cancelled later than 2pm 7 days prior to arrival.
- There are no additional charges for payments made by debit cards.
- For Visa and MasterCard, the Linden charges a 2% fee.
- We do not accept Amex
- The Linden recommends that Guests obtain travel insurance for the duration of their stay.
The Guest agrees to pay the Linden in case of cancellation, the charges for cancellation by the Guest or the Guests representative as follows:
- The Guest will be charged the deposit equal to the first nights stay should the guest cancel.
- If a cancellation is made less than seven days prior to arrival, or if the Guest curtails their stay while at the Linden, the Guest shall be liable for the full amount of the booked duration at the Linden.
- Note: any Guests booking through “Booking.Com” on cancelation must notify Booking.Com immediately of the cancellation, as charges may be incurred.
Check In Policy:
- Check In is from 14:00 to 19:00 local time, we would ask the Guest to e-mail 24 hours before arrival if possible with an estimated time of arrival.
- For check in after 19:00 Linden is able to accommodate subject to late arrival notification.
- If Guests arrive after 19:00 without contacting the Linden then there will be no access to the building.
- If you wish to arrive earlier than the 14:00 check in time then please contact us and we will endeavour to have your room prioritised for cleaning.